Two Minute Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe
This is the fastest and most delicious way to get all the vitamins you need in a little drink! Combining my favourite fruits; strawberry and mango is an amazing smoothie that you can have in under two minutes!
The Best Base is a Mango Smoothie
If I could only pick one fruit to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be mangoes. I love mango anything and mango smoothies are like my go-to drink. Even, my fiance’s favourite drink is the Mango Slush Bubble Tea, but since we’re doing these things at home I gotta call it what it is; a smoothie. I’m not sure what the exact difference is but I think the main thing is cause I’m not using yogurt or dairy products.
But if you want really delicious and healthy smoothies the best thing to have in your freezer is a bag of frozen mango chunks cause that way at any time you can always make yourself a quick little mango smoothie. And when you want variations you can always add strawberries, bananas, spinach, or literally anything you want!
For this specific recipe, we’re gearing it towards my fiance. She loves the mango slush but is pretty anti-banana and doesn’t like it when it looks funky which is why we’re not going to be adding the spinach. My favourite combo for what we have left is then strawberry and mango!
Nutritional Benefits of a Strawberry Mango Smoothie
The main reason why I’m such an advocate for smoothies and juices is that it’s a really easy way to consume really good nutrients. My fiance and I have like a hyper-focus when we start doing work it’s difficult to remember/schedule time to eat. So having smoothies are good cause it’s low effort food you can have while you work or needs a mid-day boost after you’ve forgotten to eat for a few hours lol.
This recipe uses; strawberries, mangos and a little bit of lemon.
- Strawberries are good for: your heart, blood sugar regulation and reduce inflammation
- Mangos are good for: digestion, healthy skin & hair and helps eye health
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- SMS Bowl/with yogurt/recipe without yogurt/ingredients/vitamix/with spinach
- Mago Slush /bubble tea/ calories/real fruit
- Mango Smoothie
- Mango Slush
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Mango Spinach Smoothie
- Mango Avocado Smoothie
- Mango Blueberry Smoothie
- Peach Mango Smoothie
- mango strawberry banana smoothie
- strawberry mango smoothie recipe
- without dairy
The Best Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- High Powered Blender
- 1 Cup Strawberries Frozen
- 1 Cup Mango Frozen
- 1/2 Large Lemon Juiced
- 1 Cup Water Coconut taste good
- Juice your lemon however you can and take out the seeds. (I'm trying to buy an electric juicer like this)
- Dump your frozen mangos and strawberries into the blender
- Add your liquid (lemon juice, water)
- Then press the smoothie button or just pulse your ingredients for about 60 seconds or smooth!